Tata Trusts has joined hands with the Government of India as a Development Support Partner (DSP). In this regard, Tata Trusts intends to recruit motivated professionals as Zilla Swach Bharat Prerak (ZSBP) and depute them at district level to work directly under the District Collector / District Development Officer (DDO) / Chief Executive Officer (Zilla Panchayat).
The ZSBP is an initiative of the Ministry of Drinking Water and Saniation, Government of India (GoI) and Tata Trusts; to be implemented in collaboration with State Governments. The core focus of the programme is achieving Open Defecation Free (ODF) status of all villages and improving the lives of people in rural India.
The candidate would be deputed to work with the District Collector or District Development Officer (DDO),
who is in direct in-charge of the Swach Bharat Mission (Gramin) programme. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide coordination, management and monitoring support to the district administration for effective implementation of the Swach Bharat Mission (G).
Key tasks in this regard are:
(i) Develop District level Swachta Action, Finance, and Sustainability plan for SBM (G)
(ii) Support in putting in place monitoring mechanisms and quality supervision protocols
(iii) Monitor, analyze and ensure updation of MIS data and support in developing a decision
- Provide support in monitoring, management and reporting of funds flow status in the district
and develop need-based financial planning for various elements of SBM (G)Ensure monitoring and implementation support for district level sustainability initiatives
pertaining to SBM (G)
- Provide support for development and roll out of the Social Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC)
strategy, with a focus on sanitation & personal hygiene issues
- Provide support for developing a training and capacity building plan, with a focus on Community Led
Total Sanitation (CLTS) approach to various stakeholders and oversee implementation of the same.
The candidate should:
1. Possess a Graduation/ Post-graduation degree in Management/ Rural Development/ Social
Sciences/ Liberal studies/ Economics.
2. Have work experience of a minimum of 2 years; preferably in handling any social / rural
development and/ or government projects. Fresh graduates from premier management institutes
with zeal to be a part of the nation-building movement may also apply.
3. Possess demonstrated capabilities of leadership and institutional development experience.
4. Possess the ability to innovate future strategies and deliver, in a challenging environment.
5. Have a good command of spoken and written English and local regional languages.
6. Possess excellent computer skills, interpersonal, analytical and writing skills and have the ability to
work as a member of a team.
|Location||:||At district level (deputation with District Collector/ District
|States||:||All States (except Gujarat, Nagaland, Mizoram, Kerala,
Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim)