- Work with Deputy project director to develop and pilot maternal nutrition and IYCF interventions in Bundelkhand region of Uttar Pradesh
- Assist in development and integration of nutrition interventions in micro-credit operations of implementation organization
- Assist project team & partner organization in the coordinated delivery of nutrition interventions through nutrition education sessions, social marketing, ICT based nutrition messages & mini-health clinics in project areas
- Provide support in development of training & meeting modules on nutrition for field staff
- Assist project team in developing capacity of regional, zonal & field staff on nutrition interventions.
- Assist Deputy Project Director & partner organization in development & implementation project MIS and tracking project progress through it.
- Assist Deputy Project Director and project team in development of draft reports and other documentation as needed.
- Assist project team in communicating project progress through briefs, reports and presentations
- Master’s degree in public health/ home science/ community nutrition or related field.
- PhD in in public health/ home science/ community nutrition or related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience of working in nutrition program in India
- Experience of working with community groups and workers in health & nutrition programs
- Experience of coordinating training and module development activities.
- Excellent documentation skills in English
- Excellent computer skills (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze and present project data for learning and feedback
- Good analytical & presentation skills
- Willingness to undertake field visits
- Competency to assess priorities, manage a variety of activities effectively to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in challenging environments.
- Communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Consultancy fee will be based on the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.