Job description: Operations Manager
- Designing business plans
- Strategize and build on the market plan to increase the village level penetration and consumption in existing villages and new villages.
- Analysis of the sales trends and give inputs on improvement
- Focus on revenue generation and profitability of the business
- Reducing cost of operations
- Testing and Streamlining SOP’s
- Monitoring of day to day operational issues
- Interacting with our Business partners and motivating them for more contribution to the business
- Analysing practices that emerge in the field , sort, prioritize and standardize to replicate.
- Per head count cost minimisation and increase effectiveness
- Optimization of resources that are available and increase productivity
- Examine and redesign our distribution model so as to reduce the time for delivery and also reduce the overhead cost and increase revenue to distribution partner and company
- Increase partner participation through true ownership, responsibility and accountability to make the system less reliant on Spring Health staff for day to day operations and routine marketing and quality control.
- Work closely with field staff, partners and village level resources to reinforce purpose meaning and motivation.
- Assist CEO in framing strategy plans
- Streamline MIS to Accurately report field operations
This position will report directly to the CEO.
Growth: Spring Health will be expanding to other eastern Indian states over the next few years and internationally as well, and offers career progression in India, from region to state to national level and abroad as the company grows.
Kindly mail your cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org