Job Title: M&E Manager
Department: Monitoring & Evaluation
Proposed Immediate Superior: Director M&E
Key Objectives of the Job:
- Creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of program activities
- Draft tools and their revisions as well as data collection procedures under the supervision of the Director M&E
- Establishing, modifying and monitoring key performance indicators to report and record physical progress for specific projects within all Programs of Arpan
- Analyze changes and patterns in performance reports in order to make recommendations to Program staff.
- Support project/program staff on ways to properly document, organize and capture program progress.
- Ensure that all data related queries from Donors, Partners & Senior Management of Arpan are addressed in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by Programs and to verify the impact of Arpan’s Programs