You will work with the founders of kaleidofin (a fintech platform that propels underbanked customers towards realising their goals, by providing intuitive and personalised financial solutions) on the following:
- design of the roll-out strategy with new and existing network partners
- responsible for business targets such as customer uptake, grievance, training and certification of field force, quality of relationship and engagement with network partner; design and implementation of marketing campaigns
- create product and process notes, training material for innovative products and solutions that kaleidofin develops
- documentation of the findings including conducting primary research with both customer and the field agents/staff. conduct focus group discussions/interviews bothon and off the field to gather customer insights.
- providing field support by handholding and shadowing field agents/staff towards both product and process features including use of technology through kaleidofin smartphone applications and portals
- handle customer grievances in the field, if any. document and offer resolution.
- support kaleidofinfounding team with respect to other support functions like customer behavioral studies, market sizing initiatives, brand communications including blog posts, research papers etc.
- You must feel strongly about the underbanked/unbanked customer segment including the power of financial technology and analytics to solve large real world problems such as access to good finance.
- You must be analytical and self-initiative driven with sharp focus on execution. a training/primary research(field)/handholding/relationship management/network channel development background especially in financial services is very relevant for the role. interested candidates must be willing to travel.
- Preference will be given to women candidates as most customers will be woman folks.
if you fit the bill, write to me at email@example.com