Catalyst is looking to hire Ecosystem Operations Associates who will be part of the implementation team in defined geographical ecosystems (small towns, cities or rural clusters) based on well-defined goals, objectives and targets. The Ecosystem Operations Associate will be responsible for execution/rolling out the pilot activities and processes, meeting timelines, field coordination of pilot tasks, close interaction/coordination with clients & service providers. Effectively implementing various operations activities, monitoring the progress and provide real time feedback based on field realities and contribute to the overall pilot success.
This will include enablement of digital payments across target use cases (e.g., consumer to merchant, merchant to supplier) specifically with low-income segment. The candidate will have to undertake; geography/potentials mapping, on site client visit (end users) and handholding; need assessment; target based marketing & awareness campaign; analytics and action learning; building strong operational working relationship with local stakeholders. The candidate will proactively collect local stakeholder feedback and will detect potential local issues/threats and implementing solutions, which impacts timelines, objectives, client usage or business operations etc.
The candidate will work with the Ecosystem Operations Leader and Incubation team on the end-to-end execution. He/she will also be an active contributor to pilot activity execution & planning, local stakeholder management, and ground level learning and analytics.
- Execute the day-to-day operations of the project
- Own and manage time-based implementation of specific pilots
- Invest in and understand local segments in terms of profile, needs, motivations, attitudes
- Coordinate activities between the end user and service providers, provide technical and administrative support to successfully implement project activities, delivering quality and accountability;
- Contributes to designing strategy and business models as per local needs;
- Contributes to experiment design and leads implementation, including iterative testing and learning to quickly validate / improve successful interventions and invalidate others;
- Work with the Technical Staff on the strategic directions and planning;
- Manage the relationship with local stakeholders, partner with third party operational partners
- Identify and flag customer services issues that are voiced by beneficiary communities and implement solutions approved by the team to address these issues quickly.
- Contributes in creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, including communications around deliverables and impact
- Coordinates & undertakes marketing, implementation and training
- Create/promotes and represents Catalyst brand in target geography; network and create visibility with local communities of stakeholders;
- Manage internal and external coordination and communication;
- Develop administrative and monitoring tools for project execution and management;
- Identify and resolve project issues and implement improvement plans to ensure project stays on schedule and within budget, when necessary;
- Contribute to the production and submission of regular programmatic reporting and other select deliverables;
The candidate should have excellent skills and a demonstrated track record in project management, implementation, creative marketing & sales, entrepreneurial acumen including on-the-fly problem solving, the ability to innovate and work in fast changing environment/context and effective multi-stakeholder engagement. We believe in solving local problems with local solutions, so understanding the market and delivering custom messages is important.
Other Requirements Includes;
- Highly dynamic and yet flexible. High speed of execution
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in city or local ecosystem level business development/project execution & implementation
- Passion and knowledge on Digital payments;
- Graduation in any stream, Preference would be given to advance professional courses in business management, operational research, MSW etc.
- Excellent external and internal communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to adapt/navigate uncertainty and resolve problems/issues to bring to completion.
- Self-starter. Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually. Energetic and collaborative team player.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English, Hindi and preferably a local language.
- Proactive troubleshooting is another required skill; detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact the project.
- Ability to relocate