Position Title: Consultant- Client Insights & Social Performance (CISP)
Status: Project based- Consultant position (6 – 12 months Contract) ; Location: Gurgaon
Job Summary: The main function of the Project Consultant – CISP would be to support the GFI projects in the client insights research and social performance space, using appropriate tools and techniques, chiefly the PPI (Progress out of Poverty Index) and M&E approaches/methodologies. Some of the other responsibilities for the consultant will include data management, relationship management and project documentation.
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Sr. Program Manager- Client Level Insights. The consultant will be expected to work a typical work week of 40 hours plus any additional hours to get the job done. The position will be based at Gurgaon. This position will need to be flexible to work across different time zones and may require frequent domestic travel.
Essential Job Functions
Manage and conduct data analysis under different CISP and PPI projects. Create templates/dashboards and reporting formats for GFI clients and partners
Create data analytics framework for financial services sector and other social enterprises in the development space where poverty measurement (using the PPI) and CISP is relevant.
Manage documentation and marketing material around Fee For Service offered under the CISP umbrella
Document reports and manage communication with different stakeholders, both internal and external. These will majorly include GFI, GF USA, project sponsors and project implementation teams.
Overseeing and managing any external consultants/vendors contracted for PPI/ CISP projects
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Has a deep commitment to eradication of poverty and alignment with Grameen Foundation’s mission.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to present data analysis in a clear, comprehensive and compelling manner.
- Has reasonable knowledge about different social performance initiatives in the development sector
- Skills/experience around developing research frameworks- especially M&E for different development contexts
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment.
Ability to apply knowledge in daily work.
- Has deep knowledge of Microsoft office products (excel, PowerPoint, word, etc.). Knowledge of data analysis software such as SPSS/STATA is desirable.
Education and Experience
- A Masters degree
- 1 to 3 years’ experience of which at least 1 year must have been in a data analyst/research role
Additional Comment: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.