- Job Title: Assistant Manager / Manager – Business Development
- Experience: 5-10Yrs
- Location: Lucknow/Delhi
- Essential skills: 8- 12 years’ experience in business development/consulting/program management role preferably for financial sector consulting firms and /or international NGOs in field of livelihood or financial inclusion.
- Description: Responsible for the end-to-end proposal development process, from scouting business opportunities to creation of high-quality documents, and their submission in a high-volume, deadline-bound environment.
Specifically, the Bid Manager will:
- Scout for business opportunities
- Facilitate go/no-go decisions on bids – advise management on prospects and partnerships
- Establish proposal submission work plans and liaise with Domain Leaders to produce technical and financial proposals; provide oversight on proposal development process
- Facilitate Bid Meetings
- Support development of proposal responses
- Establish partnerships with consultants and firms
- Leverage social media to build relationships with clients, donors, consultants, and partner firms
- Master’s Degree in Business Management/Economics/Social Sciences/Development Studies/Development Finance etc
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- At least 8-12 years’ experience in business development/consulting/program management role preferably for financial sector consulting firms and /or international NGOs in field of livelihood or financial inclusion.
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to understand technical terms related to financial inclusion, livelihoods, MSME financing, renewable energy, water & sanitation finance etc.
- Excellent analytical ability to interpret bid documents in time constrained environment
- Excellent comprehension, verbal and written communication skills in English with good editing skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Willingness to work in a highly demanding, and results oriented team environment where priorities can change frequently
- Ability to work in a deadline- bound environment
- Excellent skills in preparing high-quality reports and presentations within tight timelines
- Ability to work with a global team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to conceptualise, innovate and think creatively
- Effective relationship building skills with inter-domain teams and senior management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Creativity in leveraging social media to generate business.
Interested candidates may send in their resume at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.